Our 2023 exploration budget for Black Pine is approximately $10.5 million, with our goal to continue an aggressive exploration program targeting resource expansion and discovery of new mineralization, including several as-yet untested targets, as we continue to delineate the global footprint of the mineralized system. Funding for 2023 includes exploration drilling, metallurgy, engineering studies, hydrologic studies, permitting and a range of de-risking activities. We continue to move the project towards a Pre-feasibility decision. The budget for 2023 includes funds for:
- 32,000 metres of Reverse Circulation drilling, which commenced in January, focused on understanding the full size and extent of the gold mineralized system as well as expanding and increasing confidence in the current resource. Key deliverables for 2023 include:
- Rangefront South Area exploration drilling
- Rangefront expansion drilling to the west and east
- M Zone, Back Range and E Zone drilling
- De-risking activities include identifying access to power and acquiring additional lands and mineral rights in the vicinity of Black Pine
- Results from Phase 4 metallurgical testing
- A 4th amendment to our plan of operations to allow additional exploration and condemnation activities on lands administered by the USFS A record of decision on the plan of operation amendment is expected in the second half of 2023.
Peter Shabestari P.Geo., VP Exploration, Liberty Gold, is the Company's designated Qualified Person within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101") and has reviewed and validated that the information contained herein is accurate.
 See press release dated January 7 and January 16, 2020, and press releases in 2019 dated May 29, June 19, July 15, July 31, September 12, October 1, October 15, and November 5, 2019 for drill results from the 2019 drill program.
 See press releases issued in 2020 dated June 16, June 23, July 14, July 18, September 10, September 29, November 10, and December 2.
See press release dated September 01, 2021
 See press release dated January 12, 2021.
 See details in press release dated June 16, 2020.
 Weighted average gold extraction is obtained using the following equation: (composite head grade (grams/tonnes) multiplied by extraction (%) for all head grades)/sum of all head grades. Using arithmetic averages tends to over-represent low grade composites and under-represent high grade composites. The arithmetic average of the six column tests is 78.0%.
See details in press release dated August 18, 2020.
See details in press release dated October 27th, 2021.
See the “Updated Technical Report and Resource Estimate for the Black Pine Gold Project, Cassia County, Idaho, USA” effective June 20, 2021, and signed August 18, 2021. The Technical Report was prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects by Michael Gustin, P. Geo., of MDA, a division of RESPEC, based in Reno, Nevada; Gary L. Simmons of GL Simmons Consulting LLC of Larkspur, Colorado, both independent Qualified Persons under National Instrument 43-101; and Moira Smith of Liberty Gold Corp. The report is available under the Company’s profile at www.sedar.com and is also available on the Company’s website.
Further information on Black Pine is available from the “Technical Report on the Updated Mineral Resource Estimate at the Black Pine Gold Project, Cassia and Oneida Counties, Idaho, USA”, effective January 21, 2023, and signed March 10, 2023, prepared by Ryan Rodney, CPG, of SLR International Corporation of Denver, Colorado; Gary L. Simmons of GL Simmons Consulting LLC of Larkspur, Colorado, both independent Qualified Persons under National Instrument 43-101; and Moira Smith, Ph.D., P.Geo., of Liberty Gold, under Liberty Gold’s issuer Profile on SEDAR (www.sedar.com);