2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Liberty Gold’s Annual General Meeting will be held on June 8, 2021, at 2:00 PM (Pacific Time) in a virtual format, which will be conducted via live webcast online at https://web.lumiagm.com/249075016.
Registered Shareholders and duly appointed proxyholders will be able to attend, ask questions and vote at the Meeting online following the instructions under the heading “Voting Information – Attending and Voting Virtually at the Meeting” in the Management Information Circular.
A Virtual AGM user guide is also available below and as Schedule B in the Management Information Circular.
The Management Information Circular describes the business to be conducted at the Meeting. It is important that you exercise your vote, either in person at the meeting or by completing and returning your proxy form.
Click to view:
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Notice of Availability of Proxy Materials
- Form of Proxy
- Voting Instruction Form
- Management Information Circular
- Liberty Gold Virtual meeting user guide
To request a printed copy of the materials please contact us on +1 604 697 4953.
- Record date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Cut-off for receipt of proxy: Friday, June 4, 2021 at 2:00 PM (Pacific Time)
- Meeting: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 2:00 PM (Pacific Time)
To access the Company’s consolidated financial statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis, click here:
Please join Liberty Gold's email list in order to receive the latest company updates.